Widner Industries, LLC offers the following services:
- Engineering consulting - Mechanical or Electrical, we are ready for the challenge. We diligently screen every employee and adhere to our "drug free" policy including their stated capabilities including hands on experience with no exceptions. This policy is a key to our success with our delivery to the customer.
- Complete reverse engineering - our experienced "hands on" engineering team specializes in reverse engineering providing our customers the confidence they need to deliver perfect reproductions to the end users. Every engineer follows each project through the process and procedures set forth by our company to ensure a seamless delivery of a "best in class" product to every customer.
- Tool and Die design - low volume and quick turnaround of sample parts this is another specialty we offer. Our design team carefully follows each tool design from start to finish including samples and low volume orders to enable our customers to test the market in a timely manner.
- Metal stamping - with presses ranging from 6 ton to 450 ton, most stamping needs can be easily accomplished.
- Fabricating - fabrication of metal and plastic parts is accomplished by our expert staff using all equipment in house. Weather you have a small or large parts, we can accommodate an extremely fast turnaround to meet your needs.
- Laser cutting of most materials - we offer extremely flexible 3 & 6 axis laser cutting with very reasonable setup charges and quick turnaround. Small or large requests can easily be accommodated to meet your needs.
- Short run / low volume capabilities - we specialize in quick setup and teardown allowing us to pass along the savings to our customers. If you need it in a hurry, don't hesitate to ask. Our flexible staff is ready to provide the customer service required allowing you to remain competitive in today's economy.